Nail Art: Ruffian Mani


Orly Lunar Eclipse and Orly Glitz and Glamour.

'The Ruffian' is a manicure that Creative Nail Design did for Ruffian at NYFW back in 2010 using a matte black and gold. I'm not sure why it took so long for me to try it. Because it was so popular in the blogosphere, I probably had no desire to see it on my nails when I saw it every time I visited a nail blog. No matter the reason, I decided to try it out. I got so many compliments and amazement that I had hand painted the blue on top. I'll probably try a different combination, using a brighter color on the bottom. The gold, while very pretty, was a touch subtle in comparison to the gorgeous Lunar Eclipse on top. With my skin tone, the gold kind of faded into the background. I should try the original version, actually...

Excuse that horribly ugly air bubble please!

Comments

Popular Posts