Valentine's Day EOTD

I worked all day on Valentine's Day, but that doesn't mean I couldn't have a little fun. :) To be festive, I went with hot pink and bright red eyeshadow! I got a ton of compliments and what I like to think of as appreciative stares..I was quite happy with it.

There picture's didn't come out as true to life and as fresh looking as I wanted. It was the end of the night, about ten hours after I first applied it. The pink, red, and touch of purple was clearly distinguishable.

Hmm...I might just redo it since I'm not happy with these pictures at all now.





Too Faced Shadow Insurance Primer patted and smoothed over my entire lid.
Fyrinnae- Nijiro brushed on the browbone as highlight and blended into the inner corner.
Shiro Cosmetics- Because We Can patted on the inner half of the lid.
L.A. Colors Ocean Breeze- red shade patted on the outer half lid.
Makeup Forever Blush Powder- #92 blended into the outer v corner to add depth to red.
L.A. Colors Ocean Breeze-red shade smudged into the lower lash line.
Milani Liquif' Eye- 01 Black used to rim my upper and lower lash line.
Two coats of CoverGirl Lash Blast mascara. One light coat on the bottom lashes.

Comments

Popular Posts